CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

2/28/06

February...

The allergy Doctor, dental appointments and homeschooling devoured February. Time flew by without so much as a blink. THAT was fast!

Kazz and Brise are allergic to everything...Including dogs. :-(

"Mandy must sleep outside!" The Allergist said. That sounded easy enough. Off I went, homeward bound, to set the pretty canine free to roam the backyard and sleep her nights away under the stars. Then 2 a.m. came around...The sound of barking echoed through our windows and down our city streets. Streaks of fright and worry shuttered down my body as I woke. I couldn't wake Brian fast enough! :-) Mandy won that night.

I bought a doggy screamer thing. It attaches around her neck. Everytime she barks it screams in her ear. Sounded humane enough...I thought. We couldn't figure out why she was laying around all day until Kazz realized that every time Mandy moved the screamer went off. Poor little doggy. Mandy won that day too...

Into the house she came. We reset the screamer...she barks non-stop!

Who knows what will happen next? The boys allergies? hummm...they are still bad. It may be time to find Mandy a new home. sniff sniff...

Brian took this week off of work. We are clearing crap out of the house. I became brave enough to strip the wallpaper from the upstairs bathroom. Now I must paint.

Wish me luck! ;-)

No comments: