CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

8/7/06

KAZZ'S 14TH BIRTHDAY AND ADOPTION PARTY

Kazz turned 14 in July. We always buy an Ice Cream Cake from Dairy Queen. Oh it's the best! I bought it and put it in the freezer, safe and sound, until we were ready to eat it in celebration of Kazz's birthday.

Nearly all of the family were in our bedrooms changing and getting ready for the party. I walked into the Hallway and lo-and-behold, saw the Cake! "What the heck?!" I said loudly. Everyone came out to see that our resident "freezer raider" had struck again! Daxx loves Ice Cream and if he even THINKS that we've brought home his favorite treat he will wait until the coast is clear and pounce! That day was no exception. Daxx had opened the freezer, drug out the cake, put it in the hall, ripped the lid off the box and dug in!

We ended up singing happy birthday, to Kazz in the hallway. LOL

Vinze wanted a cake and a pinata for the adoption party. Since our annual Bannister Family Reunion was the day after finalization we took a cake there.


Everyone congratulated our family and welcomed the boys into theirs. It was great!

We didn't hit the pinata until Kazz's birthday celebration. We sort of stretched out the adoption celebration. It is a big deal so why not!? Vinze, his friend Owen, Daxx, Kole, Kazz and Kazz's friend Chris all hit the pinata. (Brise was spending the week at Grandma Nova and Grandpa Glenn's in Kentucky.) The string ended up breaking so Brian had to pull the thing open and dump the candy on the ground! LOL

We had a blast that week and will never forget it.

I can't believe my life! Thanks God.

2 comments:

Peanut Butter Kisses said...

Oh my goodness....what are we going to do with our two year olds??!!! I am so glad you can understand my own agony as I can yours! Thank you for sharing your adventures. I look forward to reading more.

-Heather

momwithbrownies said...

I don't know what to do with them except maybe stop buying Ice Cream and lock the bathroom doors! LOL If they aren't in the freezer they're into the toilet paper clogging the toilets!

You know my pain...I'm so glad you can understand my life. Hee hee