CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

11/1/06

FAMILY NIGHT: OCTOBER 2006

My Brian, always the happy camper, is a wonderful cook. The boys and I take in an excited breath when we see him walk into the kitchen, pick up any cooking utensil and grin.
THAT is when we know we are in for some good eatin'!
This is my Brian getting ready to make his famous home-made pumpkin pie!
It was the highlight of our October Family Night....
mmmmmm gooood!
Have I mentioned how much I love this guy? You don't know...You just don't.

Okay, back to the blog...
What did we do during Family Night this month?

This month we stayed home, ate eyeballs, slurped from a couple of Fear Factor "chuck buckets" watched "The Corpse Bride" in the livingroom and enjoyed Brian's home-made pumpkin pies.

YUMMY YUMMY

All the boys and Kazz's Friend, Charley, (he calls us step mom and step dad) made a nice little family memory...

hanging out in the livingroom - brothers watching a silly cartoon. We actually had fun believe it or not, Yes even the teenagers. They laughed at Kole as he made a scary face and roared every time something in the cartoon made him afraid. We laughed at Brise as he smelled the "chuck bucket" to make sure it really was candy and not a "chuck bucket." We laughed at Vinze as he said, "See mom I had a great idea to get this movie, right?" Every time we would laugh at a scene in the movie. We just relaxed, lazed around and enjoyed each other.

We got the paints out to try to paint pumpkins, instead of carve them for sheer simplicities' sake, however we chucked that idea until Halloween eve.

(Note: The paint didn't "take." - Not the best idea.)

I just can't believe my life! :-)

1 comment:

Peanut Butter Kisses said...

Is Chef Brian making the pumpkin pie from a real live pumpkin??? Oh, yummy! Tell him I've got three more huge ones here (although one is kind of squishy) I can pass on if he's got the itch to bake more :-) I wouldn't want them to go to waste! You guys are so cute!