CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

12/16/06

WHY I CAN'T BELIEVE MY LIFE!

WHY I CAN'T BELIEVE MY LIFE

When Brian came home this past Wednesday he gave me a kiss as usual. I was getting
dinner out to the kids. We smiled at each other and started talking as usual.
Just your normal household stuff. Well, after we got the kids fed I started to
clean up a bit and Brian came up behind me and whispered in my ear.

"I got tomorrow off." He said. I immediately - and I mean in an instant - turned around, squealed and said "No Way!", jumped up and down like a giddy teenager and hugged him like a bear! What is even more funny is that he was trying to wait until I woke up the next day to find him still in bed with me, instead of gone as I usually do, but he couldn't keep the secret that long! LOL I looked into his eyes and smiled. He hugged me and we were like two giddy goofballs!

I mean come on! I'm 36 years old. Brian is 35 years old. We have been together over 17 years. Married for 16. Do you get where I'm going with this? That's weird isn't it?! Really now, how many couples married for 16 years get so excited that they jump up and down and feel like a big weight has been lifted from their shoulders just because their spouse got the day off? How does that happen!?

That Day Off was Brian's 35 birthday. We had a wonderful day. I mean that. It was Wonderful! We were hanging out, eating cake, giving gifts, taking pictures. The kids were all giddy and happy.

Brian and I went out to buy some Christmas gifts but ended up at Starbucks. Brian was in rare form cracking jokes and we were laughing so hard that the people at the table next to us started laughing too! :-) Before we realized it we had been talking for an hour and we had to hurry and get home to go out with friends.

I know that all of this is a good thing. I know! And I sound like I'm boasting and I just sound silly to some people but that's what I'm trying to say here. How is it that I'm so lucky and blessed? I mean why can't all people have this? It's just something I can't explain.

What do people do without all out love? ALL OUT LOVE! The Real Stuff. It's the only way to do it people. All Out - No Holds Barred -Love 'Em With All You Got or Get Out Baby cause we ain't just whistling dixie here - Life Is Too Dog Gone Short To Waste With The Fake Stuff So Get With The Program Baby Cause It's A Happy Day When Ya Do!

:-)

Ya It's That Good!

I just can't believe my life!

No comments: