CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

12/29/07

RON PAUL...WHO??

JANUARY 15TH IS THE PRIMARY ELECTION!

I'm pretty sure I've never really touted a politicians horn very loudly in my blogging career.
I've posted information here and there and gotten a little overly excited about one issue or another but in this case, I'm absolutely amazed. I may quickly be inclined to buy a yard sign for Dr. Ron Paul!

The more I read, the more I like...no LOVE! That is a strong word and I'm using it here.

I realize he is older than a usual candidate, however he is a Medical Physician.

I'm quite sure he has AT LEAST 4 years to go in life. Wouldn't it be wonderful if he could serve as the Head of the country he has served SO WELL for SO MANY YEARS!

Here is a Brief Overview of Congressman Paul’s Record:

Ron Paul is a patriot. He served as a flight surgeon in the U.S. Air Force from 1963 to 1967.


He is Pro-Life.

He opposes federal court jurisdiction over the question of whether the phrase "under God" should be included in the pledge of allegiance

He has never voted to raise taxes.
He has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
He has never voted to raise congressional pay.
He has never taken a government-paid junket.
He has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.

He voted against the Patriot Act.
He voted against regulating the Internet.
He voted against the Iraq war.

(how many democrats can say that! He stuck to his convictions and held his own, whether I agree with it or not.)

He does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year.

(that is he balances the budget he's in control of, does not spend it all and returns the surplus!)

Congressman Paul introduces numerous pieces of substantive legislation each year, probably more than any single member of Congress.


For more information, click here

wow, someone who sticks to his beliefs...in politics!

No comments: