CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

2/26/08

MY MIDDLE NAME

Kristina Tagged Me :-)


1. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules before you give your answers.
2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name.

(If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother's maiden name).
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name.

(Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged.)


I can't imagine that there are very many facts that I haven't revealed about myself on this blog but I'll try to think of some. :-)



R - Rings bug me. I never really was a jewelry kind of gal. I know that when Brian asked me to marry him I put my engagement ring on and wore it proudly but truth be told, I don't like to wear jewelry. Rings in particular annoy me when I'm doing my daily routines. They just feel like something in the way. I don't wear a wedding band or my engagement ring. I've had 3 wedding bands and they are a pain in the wazoo. My hubby doesn't wear one either. He took his off a few years after I took mine off. :-) I know what you are thinking. Nope! That ring doesn't make us married or unmarried. It's just a thing. Take it off, put it on, twirl it around. It makes no difference. I've never been superstitious, so why start with a darn ring?

A - Aging makes me feel good about myself. As I get older I feel like I have life experience that gives me purpose and power. The older I get the more grown up I feel and happy I am. :-)

E - Empty homes are depressing. I know that I have my moments of insanity when I want quiet for a moment or two. I even leave the house and drive around to find sanity at times, just like my good friend Heather W. But truth be told, I love a full house. It makes life full, days longer, time stretch and experiences pop up out of nowhere. Broken glasses falling to the floor, dogs barking, children squabbling, laughter out of nowhere ringing out, chatter and banter rolling through our home, makes me feel alive. If I don't have lots of grandchildren I may have to live in a community where there are lots of people milling about.

If you've read this you are tagged! Please post when you finish yours. :-)

2 comments:

Peanut Butter Kisses said...

**groan**

Even though I posted a blog on my 'leaving' the house, I felt it was not one of my finer moments...lol.

I guess I did find a drip of sanity when I was in the car driving around my neighborhood. So all was not lost.

Glad I'm not the only one who has left the building.

Kristina said...

I am dreading my kids growing up. I know two have no plans on sticking around. One wants to move to Texas, another wants to move to New Hampshire. I guess that's my fault. We've never lived anywhere longer than two years. However, I have one (the 4 year old) that is planning to marry me after Daddy dies. LOL (He's really thinking there.) So, I guess that means I'll have him forever.