CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

3/9/08

CVS WITHOUT CANDY AND DAIRY

It was brought to my attention by Amy that some people who read my blog may think the CVS game is about buying mostly milk and candy. That is NOT the case. Those are usually the things I throw in my basket so I don't have a NEGATIVE balance. If you played maybe you would throw in a picture frame or some make-up.

The things that you can buy for free are razors, over the counter medications, like Tylenol and Allergy Medicines, Toothpaste, Body Wash, Shampoo, Mouth Wash, Lip Balm, Hair Spray, Toilet Paper, Shaving Creme, Tooth brushes, Soap and that sort of thing.

Our hall closet: Everything you see we got FREE!



I cleaned out a shelf in my hall closet to keep the things that I've stocked up on. These are things that we WILL use through the course of living our lives. I have given a lot away to my mom because I keep getting things for free and I cannot bear to have it all just sitting here without sharing the wealth! :-) We have at least 10 full sized tubes of name brand toothpaste in that cabinet. I've given away 4 full sized bottles of Excedrin. I've given away a couple of $12 really NICE razors that I got FREE.

We have more shampoo and body wash than we'll need for the next 6 months and that's for our family of seven! I love having things to make little baskets for people to take home with them after they visit our home. I have a LOT of cold and cough medicine in our newly organized medicine cabinet. I've also got candy for the boys' Easter baskets ready and waiting to be used.

THIS STUFF IS FREE PEOPLE!!

If you like to be clean, shave your legs or beard, use toothpaste and style your hair; if you use Robitussin, Tylenol, Excedrin, NyQuil, DayQuil, or Thermacare Heating pads...THIS WILL SAVE YOU LOTS OF MONEY! :-)

Everything you see we got at CVS Free.


Go here to see how to do it. If you have questions please ask me.
I'll let you in on what I have been doing and try my best to answer your questions.

I WISH I had known about this sooner. :-)

4 comments:

Prince Andrew and the Queen Mum said...

See- i DO check your blog often LOL!! usually not 'quite' this often...but i'm avoiding work at the moment. Anyway....so good to know!!! I think i might just have to check it out. (And I didn't mean to make you spend MORE time on your blog!!!

momwithbrownies said...

LOL! The kids are playing video games so I'm in the clear to blog for now! :-)

Just wait until you get the hang of CVS shopping. YOU will be hooked too. Kristie got me into it from reading her blog....and now I'll keep nudging you! :-)

Kristina said...

ROFL! The free milk and candy is soooo nice, though!

BTW, I'm planning to make aprons for all my female Christmas gifts this year. I'm planning to wrap them around all those free nice razors I'm getting, some candy, and anything else I can find.:)

momwithbrownies said...

Kristina,

I like that idea! I'll be putting my thinking cap on for my friends too. :-)