CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

4/26/08

TOY SAND...nuff said


Moon Sand is one of the boys' favorite toys. Vinze, Daxx, Kole and even our little neighbor Maddie, love it. 

I, do not. 


It goes outside from here on out. The dog gone stuff spills over the edges, falls to the floor and stays there. 

No amount of vacuuming or sweeping will help the situation. I will feel the crud on the seats of our dining room table set, until the day we rid ourselves of it to buy new furniture. 


This toy is to be used outdoors. Don't ask questions. Just believe me. You will not regret it.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Heh. Sucker.

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

Oh, I believe you! We have a sand box OUTSIDE and still I manage to find sand all throughout my house the days that I say "yes" to playing in it.
I do not do well with the messy, creative stuff. We don't own any play-doh and I am not crafty. My dad is an artist though, and he lets them paint with acrylics when they are there.

Kristina said...

My aunt bought this for Dominic while we were in Oklahoma. I'm happy to say that he was willing to leave it there since we were coming to a giant sandbox!