CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

3/30/11

Wednesday Wrap-Up

My Dad, Glenn and My Uncle Dick
Outside my window...I hear our dog Macy barking at passers-by.

I am thinking...about Kazz and Becca.  I'm wondering if they are going to buy a house or decide to rent and wait on the house buying for a year or so.

I am thankful for...my good friends who hang out with me and put up with my scattered brain.  They all know I write better than I talk and love me anyway. I love them too.

From the kitchen...I smell McDonalds food that we just ate.  That is a rarity...McDonald's is yucky.

I am wearing...Jeans, a Jean Shirt, bra..ugh.., black causal shoes

Becca, Adam, Eric, Jessie, Marissa, Katie, & Kazz
I am creating...a blog post about what Brian and I believe about religion.  The post has gotten very long and I'm hesitating to post it...though I know I have to post it sometime so it can be part of our family hard cover book.  I need it for the kids, and yet, hesitate to put it out here in cyberspace because it's about religion. *sigh*

I am going...to have an ultrasound this Friday to see why my gallbladder something or another was elevated in my blood results...even though I don't have a gallbladder.  I'm also going out with Brian on Sunday to see Les Miserables. Whoot!  I can't wait!!

I am reading...a lot about Catholicism and the nuances of beliefs that Catholics hold.

I am hoping...Kazz and Becca are safe as they drive to Kentucky this weekend to see my parents. 

My Great Grma Nellie and Great Grmpa Roy
I am hearing...the kids playing in their rooms, muted tones from the televisions in their rooms and cars driving by our home.

Around the house...I see unfolded clean laundry, a dirty kitchen floor and a cereal box that is ever present on our table because the kids love to eat fistfuls of cereal as they pass through the dining room.

One of my favorite things...is hearing the phone ring when it's about time for Brian to leave work.  I love our after work phone chats, the moment he gets home and the time we spend with each other in the evenings after dinner.


The pictures I am sharing are... My dad and his brother, Kazz and Becca on the first day they met and my Great Paternal Grandparents

No comments: