CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

9/25/05

I Must Have Been Full...

So, I've gotten myself into a pickle. As you may have guessed by the title of my blog...I'm not a thin person. Oh, I used to be thin, many moons ago...more to the point...before I was married. But then contentment set in. I began to relax a bit, feel kind of comfy and decided that going out every night, going to bed late and getting up late didn't quite fit my new life. The going out every night I scrapped for staying home with hubby, eating and being the all around good wife. I held on to the going to bed late and getting up late however and added cooking for hubby, eating more and snacking on the couch while watching "must see tv" every night of the week, which in turn allowed me to be more of a "ROUND wife" than an "all around good wife". Add to that, having children and the product is my current body style. I have to say that my wonderful husband has never been outdone by my weight. By that I mean, he has never let me get larger than him. What a sweet, sweet man.

So I've said all that to say this...

I was sitting at my parent's home while on vacation a few weeks ago when a sudden urge hit me. I was feeling all comfy, my family was outside riding horses and/or sitting on the front porch. The windows were open as the breeze whipped through the cabin. My eldest son, Kazz was sitting in the living room with me taking in the relaxation of my parent's Kentucky home when I blurted out, "Hey, Kazz. Why don't we make a little wager." His ears perked up and he said, "Like what?" To which I replied, "If I can get under 200 pounds by January 1, 2006 you have to pay $100.00 toward an evening out for your dad and I...and if I don't then I will buy you any bicycle you want." His reply? "You got a deal."

Yes, I said under 200 pounds not under 150, not under 140...When I said round I meant it.

So, here is the delimma. I am a few weeks into this thing and thinking, I better start saving some money because I had no idea that bikes could run over 300 bucks! I was thinking..you know..tit for tat...100 bucks for 100 bucks...but OH NO "any bike he wants" means the 300 dollar doo dad bike that he keeps talking about. What was I thinking?

All I can come up with is...

I MUST HAVE BEEN FULL!

I can't believe my life!

No comments: