CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

10/27/06

FIELD TRIP TO KM RANCH...

Our unsocialized, homeschooling family participated in a field trip, this past Saturday, with the
homeschooling group that I founded. We were shown how to groom horses, ride horses, make treats for horses, make home-made donuts for people, lasso a horse, exhibitions obout racing through barrels with horses and much more! I, for one, was on information overload by the end of the day! :-)



I found out, during the course of the previous month, as we were awaiting the Field Trip, that my husband was a horse fanatic as a child. He even collected horse figures and play toys. LOL It's funny people believe me. To know my husband the, "Life is serious, get the job done" kind of man and then try to picture him playing horsey is quite the odd image. Brian had more fun than the kids, I am beginning to think. He has signed up for riding lessons along with our Brise. They should have quite the time getting to know more about the sport of horse racing.

GO BOYS GO!

Our Vinze will try anything once! He wants to do it all. He's had to wait to join most activities due to his age. He's chomping at the bit to begin basketball in January. He talks, incessantly about fencing classes that he can begin in April and now, well now he's going to be the best horse rider ever!

I Totally Believe Him! :-)

No comments: