CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

11/7/06

WE TOOK A HALF DAY...

Today we "took a half day." I really enjoy "Half Days" because it never fails to amaze me how much work the kids get done when we "take a half day."

Today my home was interesting, my heart full of pride and my face agrin.

I had two toddlers with the sniffles who were laughing in their new indoor tent and tunnel trying to fit them together to build a city.

Vinze wanted to finish his books, today "no matter what". He worked until his little heart was content and the last math problem in his book was finished.

Brisan wanted to watch the History Channel all day, except when he came over to ask me who is running Mr. Ford's plant now because "it's still around and Ford isn't."

Last but not least, Kazz asked if he could turn his "Cities in the late 1800/early 1900" Essay into a "Detroit in the late 1800/early 1900" essay because he found it "interesting." He then went on to tell me about the Fire that took out the city. I've never seen him so interested in our hometown. :-)

Ahh...Homeschooling...And They thought they had a half day! Hee hee...

No comments: