CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

12/22/06

TAPE...

Our little twins turned 3 in December. They have the run of the house now as they are past the age of putting tiny things in their mouths when I'm not looking. I do worry about choking so. At any rate, I now have more messes to clean up, more hanging on my leg and more "mommy" to hear as a result. I can no longer plop them in the living room with toys and a movie to bide time while I do chores and check e-mails. So, I try to buy toys that will keep them occupied for 5 minutes while I try to say...type this blog! :-)

Just a second ago Daxx came into my office with a roll of tape. It was all over him and he was trying to stick it to the freezer. Of Course I tried to get it away from him and told him this is not a toy etc, etc... Then it dawned on me. Hmmm... "Cheap Toy!"

Daxx and Kole are running around the house with a roll of tape dragging behind them as they walk around holding the other end. They have been occupied long enough to allow me type this message and I've heard no crying, begging or fighting.

I'm off to the store to stock up on TAPE....while I'm at it I might as well grab some plastic cups, plastic spoons and a roll of toilet paper. I'll bet they'll LOVE that! Hee hee...

I just can't believe my life!

1 comment:

Peanut Butter Kisses said...

Just wait until they turn five and move on to duct tape. Ryan put duct tape on his hands one day when he had on his spiderman costume...he honestly thought he was going to be able to climb the wall like the 'real' spiderman and was so incredibly disappointed when it didn't work. Kids!