CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

12/31/06

WHERE WE WERE...

10 Years Ago.

Brian and I had a 4 year old son and one on the way. My parents traveled up to Michigan at least 4 times in two months to help me as Brian worked.
I had been working at a major Paper Mill as an Industrial Relations and Benefits Clerk. Stress? You bet your sweet bibby! I quit my job when my doctor put me on bed rest for my pregnancy.

We were living in a rented house in the Thumb. Brian was just beginning his career. We were well on our way to buying a used Jimmy because someone ran into Brian on the way to work one day totaling our used Taurus. We had rolled our Taurus payment into a loan with other bills. The woman at the insurance company was a bit impatient and wouldn't allow our banker to explain the details of our loan so that we would get a smaller settlement than what we owed on that rolled loan. Long story short...We got more money than we paid for the car because the insurance lady wouldn't listen! Sweeeet! On top of that, Brian got a raise of $5.00 hourly for trying to take a job offer elsewhere. His company wanted him to stay that bad. Thank God for that!

Kazz's bike was stolen out of our yard. This would be the first of many stolen bikes for Kazz. This one was a Mickey Mouse Bike. We got that one back. We can't say the same for the others.

All in all, we were happy then and we are happy now. Not too shabby. :-)

I just can't believe my life!

No comments: