CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

3/14/07

Memory #2...

SHMILY

I don't know for sure how this little word came into our lives. Brian thinks it was from a radio show he listened to. At any rate, this word has been an absolute heart warmer for Brian and I, both, in our marriage. The story goes like this...

SHMILY Means, "See How Much I Love You"

This is how it works. When you are alone say, oh I don't know, making coffee or driving in your car and you begin having those warm fuzzy loving feelings about your spouse you find a pen and a little piece of paper and write, SHMILY on it. You then put that little piece of paper in the coffee pot or in the cupboard or in the fridge or inside the visor of the car or tape it to the steering wheel...etc whatever is easiest at the moment and you leave it there. When your spouse happens upon it they will know that you were thinking about them in a warm loving way when you wrote it.

Now don't overuse it. The point is that you only get one, around two or three times a year, so that when it happens you know it wasn't habit but actual memory and love that prompted that emotional outburst on paper.

When I find them I get all happy and it makes my day.

My favorite was finding it taped to the front of my favorite candy bar. :o)

1 comment:

My name is Kristie said...

That's very sweet! Thanks for sharing =)