CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

5/30/07

BRIAN'S ARM...

My Pain Intolerant husband got his first tattoo. It was the last day of his long vacation for the year and he thought it seemed like a great day to finally do what he'd been wanting to do for years.
THE TATTOO IS A LARGE "M" FOR OUR LAST NAME WITH OUR CHILDREN'S INITIALS IN ORDER OF BIRTH CONNECTED
BY BARBED WIRE.
KBVDK
THE BOYS' INITIALS ARE EACH COLORED IN THEIR FAVORITE COLORS.

3 comments:

Peanut Butter Kisses said...

Wow!

My only question....

Did it hurt???

momwithbrownies said...

I sat right there while he got it and it didn't hurt. He said it felt like something just scraping his skin. Apparently it was nothing like he expected. :-)

You are I are next! LOL

Heather said...

Seriously, it depends on where you get it how badly it hurts. Mine on my belly hurt some, but donating blood is worse; I imagine arms don't hurt badly.
On the bony areas, like the skull or ankle, I've been told it hurts more.
And no, I'm not posting a picture. :)