CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

9/10/07

TIRED CHILD...

For some reason, this weekend just didn't last long enough. Honestly, for me, Monday came quick. Probably because I knew I had to get up early.

Don't get me wrong, I don't sleep any more than the average person, I just sleep at different times than most it seems.

I like to go to bed at 2 am and get up at 10am. I really, just like that a lot. I feel refreshed, happy and ready to face the day when I get to run on that schedule. The problem is that the entire east coast runs on a different schedule. Maybe if I lived in say, Arizona or Hawaii I would feel quite at home but here....I just feel very, very tired!

Our Vinnie is going to school. That means I get up at 7am, take a shower, get the kiddies up and fed and one of them off to school. Then I organize and oversee the other 4 boys until 3:00pm. That is the magical time when we stop homeschooling, the twins are up from their nap and the Varsity boys go get Vinze from school.

Sometimes it's just the time of day that I feel relaxed enough to look around and take in the blessings in my life before the next wave of cooking, folding, bathing, sweeping and homework take place.






Just imagine looking over at these two little faces as the sound of cartoons fill our home. Gorgeous green leaves shade my computer spot just inside the large window of our living room. Large climbing trees filled with birds and squirrels in full view and a big ol' basement for the teens to camp out in each evening to play video games and rock out with loud music.

Yes I'm exhausted almost every day now. Yes I about fell asleep at my last Mom's Night Out because I go to bed at 9:30pm now but somehow I just know that....

God Really Loves Me AND has a sense of humor. :-)

No comments: