CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

12/2/07

TAKING A BLOG PICTURE

The Twins have seen my blog. They LOVE to see their pictures on the screen. They ask me at least once a week to take their picture because they want to see it on the computer.






I'm so glad that they do as it is for my sons that I do this. In later years I hope it serves as their scrapbook only better, as it's with video. :-)



The twins are in a peek posing phase for this thing though. The process is cute and out of the blue. They appear out of nowhere holding one another in a cute little pose as they yell, "Mom take my picture! CHEESE!"



Today was no exception. They appeared in costume no less. I captured a couple of pictures and one video of the "take my picture mom" process. Enjoy. :-)





No comments: