CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

12/21/07

VINZE HAS A TALENT...



for coloring. He is THE BEST crayon color artist I've ever met in my life. I'm not just saying this because he is my son. I'm saying this because it is true. He never fails to amaze us with his artwork. Even his brothers say "wow" when they see his work laying around. They've, more than once, thought I was the artist. I would not have done such a nice job to be sure!
He uses so many colors and will mix and match colors even when coloring one item. Half may be blue the other a complimenting color...


The picture really does not do his artwork justice but that's the best I could take with my camera.
He wrote a story about the elf he colored.
Vinze the elf worked for Santa Clause. He made toys. He also told little children that Santa was real. Vinze is the elf who rides in the sleigh and jingles the bells for Santa Clause. The song Jingle Bells is about Vinze the elf.
HOW CUTE!

No comments: