CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

2/4/08

MY MOVIE PICK FOR CHRISTIAN BOYS

My husband and I watched "Facing the Giants" a couple of days ago.

Am I way behind the times? Did every evangelical Christian know about this movie but me?

It is a "football" movie so I thought I'd probably be bored through the thing but it soon became apparent that it is a parenting movie FROM A BIBLICAL PERSPECTIVE!

It is the most powerful movie!


I'll be showing it to our older boys this week. (ages 7, 11, 15)
It is hands down, my favorite movie in the past 10 years.
Have you seen it? Did you cry all the way through it?
Maybe I'm just a sucker for all the good things God can accomplish in the lives of people
....all rolled up in ONE movie!? 

The acting isn't that great but the principles are spot on and it WILL have your heart racing, feet pounding and if you are like me, it will have you yelling at the television!!

No comments: