CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

3/2/08

CVS TODAY - FREE MILK- ALL FREE!

My Milk Purchase today went very well. I got it free plus $26 in ECBs to use should I want to fiddle around and get more things this week!

I cannot believe it but I went to THIS site and signed up for a free medical card thingy. When you print out the card you get a $30 gift card for a prescription transfer to CVS and you also get a separate coupon for $5 of a $15 purchase. Lo and behold one CVS let me transfer one of our prescriptions from the other CVS and they gave me the $30 gift card!! (thank you money saving mom!)

TO MY FRIENDS WHO WANT TO TRY THIS!!

PRINT THAT OUT AND LET ME KNOW YOU DID IT AND COME OVER TO MY HOUSE THIS WEEK! THIS IS THE BEST TIME TO TRY THE CVS GAME FOR FREE!! I'LL HELP YOU! :-)

Oh yes, this was all free plus I have money on a gift card and I got $26 in ECB's. I'm so excited. I have to look through their sales papers and do more shopping.


I'll update this post if I "buy" more things. WHOO HOOO! I LOVE THIS!!




No comments: