CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

4/23/08

I WAS BLOGGING


I had a coupon for SoftSoap hand soap and was so excited to see it go on sale. I bought it for 30 cents or some crazy low price.
I was happy to bring my find home and place it in the bathroom. I like hand soap that we can pump because I don't have to deal with bars of soap flipping and flopping all over the place.
I was blogging.
I heard water running.
I continued to blog.
The water kept running and running.

I decided to go see what was going on with the water.
As I got up from my chair and began walking the water stopped!
What did I see when I got the the bathroom?


(Daxx thinks I can't see him) lol



What was he doing?
He happens to like Soap too. He likes to make bubbles.
Somehow, I think he knew he shouldn't have made bubbles with ALL of the soap that mommy just bought.
DAXX: "Mom! Don't take a picture of me! I'm hiding! You can't see me!"
Me: "Daxx. I can see you honey. See? Look at the picture."
Daxx: "That's me!" lol
What I don't understand however is...
Why he couldn't have played in the bathtub instead?!
It appears that Sasha really liked playing in the bathtub after Daxx and Kole had their bath. Sasha had been outside all day...playing....in the dirt.

This is my nice clean tub, complete with bath toys that the twins had played with only 1 hour previous and doggy prints where Sasha played with the toys only 15 minutes previous.
Daxx honey! Why couldn't you have played with soap bubbles in there?
*sigh*

No comments: