CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

4/14/08

A NIGHT ROAMER OR SLEEP WALKER?



My sister-in-law e-mailed this picture to me today.


Are you startled?
I was!

This would be my nephew, Titus, sleeping on the stairs at his Oklahoma home. My sister-in-law can't figure out if he's sleep walking, or just a night roamer who zonks out wherever he is when he's finished roaming.
She's found him in various places around their home just sleeping away.
This was a first however, I imagine she was startled too when she first saw him.
Can you imagine finding your little one like this!

Boys, boys, boys...what are we to do with them?!

Love the snot out of them and hope for the best, I suppose. :-)

No comments: