CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

5/12/08

THE UPS MAN WALKED UP TO MY DOOR...

This week has been a fun one! I got a lot of freebies in the mail as you can see by the picture to the left. Add coffee, Cereal and shampoo to that list. I was happy to have the free loot so I thought my week of free-stuff-getting was finished.

A day later, I was blogging and all of the sudden the UPS man walked up to my door. I looked up and saw him there waving to me through our living room

window. I smiled, he smiled. I waltzed over and opened our door. He handed me a package, told me to enjoy and off he went.

I wasn't expecting anything to come in the mail and I certainly wasn't expecting anything by UPS so I wondered what in the world?! I
opened the box and Holy Cow!!

We won the weekly give-away for MAXXED Energy Pops!!


These are the
neatest things. They are Energy Pop Suckers that come in an Energy Pop Can!

Of course, my eldest sons and their friends just HAD to pop them open and pass them around to every single friend they have.

They went over like a house aflame. They're the neatest most innovative things I've seen since the blow pop...but way cooler!

Kazz and his friend, Matt had fun mocking up a commercial for the sucker.
After they posed they took off to hand out the suckers. They've been the talk of the block all week now.

I've got to get more of those buggers, that's a sure thing.

So, it's been a freebie week. I'm one blessed blogging mom that's for sure.

Hope your week was a fun, healthy, happy one too!

No comments: