CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

6/16/08

RATATOUILLE: THE FOOD & THE MOVIE

We recently watched that cutest little movie called "Ratatouille." If you got to see this with your children you know what I mean. If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend it as a family movie. It's all about acceptance regardless of "class" and/or economic status.

The movie, however, made me crave the Food Ratatouille. Well, I am in luck! A fellow blogging mom and Entrecarder has already posted a recipe and enticed me with a wonderful picture!

I hope to make the recipe in the next few day. If you get to it before me, please let me know what you think!

ENJOY!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Hi! I've cooked ratatouille a couple of times using another recipe which you can find here: http://annatham.blogspot.com/2007/10/ratatouille-tastes-good.html. I like it a lot.