CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

7/10/08

EVERYBODY POOPS

Oh my goodness. I can't resist!

I have a cousin who used to go around saying, "Everybody Poops." He would say it when a person was acting overly sure of themselves or "better than thou."

The saying would catch the person off guard and cause onlookers to laugh all in one foul swoop. It brought more than one person down a peg in his day.

I loved the saying and used it myself now and then when I was a teen but forgot about it...until today.

The memory of that saying resurfaced when I saw this picture.

Call me crazy but, I bet he gets a lot of business. Who wouldn't remember this guy's advertisement when they are in need of a plumber? I know I would remember him, wouldn't you? ROFL

I think he's a genius. A very, very gutsy genius!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You bet your sweet bippy he gets a lot of business! I agree about his gutsy advertising! LMAO!

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

OMG!!! That is the best thing I've ever seen

Anonymous said...

Isn't that hilarious! LOL

Tina @ The Zoo Crew said...

Just linked to you from the Entrecard home page.

I have seen that before, and it still makes me laugh!

Shannon said...

Hi ya... found your blog via Sparks... and that is a pretty funny photo... I bet you are right that he gets a lot of business!

Anonymous said...

this cracked me up :D