CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

7/5/08

FOR GRANDMA AND GRANDPA: TODAY AT THE PARK

Here are some pictures of Kazz, Brisan, Vinze, Daxx and Kole at the park today. We decided to grab some $5.00 pizza, a couple of 2 liters of pop and some bikes and head over to our favorite shady park.

It is July and that is the month I usually update photos on my blog here so these are the pics from today. I've added the new ones to the sidebar but I may change them as the month goes along. It depends on how cooperative the boys are on any given day I choose to take pictures. They like it most of the time but it can get annoying if I try too many times throughout the year. :o)


Which ones are your favorite mom and Dad?

Hi Brooklyn Jade!! :o) Send me some pictures of you and I'll put them on the blog with the boys or better yet, ask your daddy to bring you up here to visit so we can go to the Zoo, the Detroit Science Center and ride the People Mover after we eat at the Hard Rock Cafe!










3 comments:

Karen and Gerard said...

Looks like you had a nice time! We went to the park too and enjoyed the beautiful day. We took our books along and read a little along the way when we came to a bench. Ha! Funny how my time at the park has changed from what it used to be (climbing hills, swinging, playing ball). Old is sad. Boo, hoo.

molly said...

Nice pictures!
Can see that the children really enjoyed themself.

Anonymous said...

I know I'm not Grandma, but these are awfully nice pix!

Glad you had a nice Fourth of July weekend!

Roxy