CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

8/14/08

INVISIBILITY CLOTHING COMING TO STORE NEAR YOU

Well, it is one step closer to being developed anyway. Here's a snippet...

--------------

Scientists in the US say they are a step closer to developing materials that could render people invisible.

Researchers at the University of California in Berkeley have developed a material that can bend light around 3D objects making them "disappear".

The materials do not occur naturally but have been created on a nano scale, measured in billionths of a metre.

The team says the principles could one day be scaled up to make invisibility cloaks large enough to hide people. Read More here

----------------

My father always says, if we can think it up it can be done with enough time and resources. I so believe him. I hope I'm available for teleportation and time travel.

2 comments:

Toni said...

Wow, that is wild. Hmm, now of course I am trying to figure whose wall I am going to be fly on when I get to be invisible!

NH Yocal said...

Wow, that would be so cool. I want one!