CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

11/25/08

THE LUCKIEST BIRTHDAY BOY EVER

A 19 year old boy goes to the Price Is Right on his birthday. The following video is what happened while he was there. I don't think he will ever, ever forget his 19th birthday and neither will I. LOL I hope he is grounded enough to handle the lot. If I were his parents I'd have a mechanic alter the winnings a bit. Parents, you will understand what I mean after you've watched the video. What a day! Even Drew Carey jumped up and down in glee! That in and of itself was fun to see. Tee hee!

4 comments:

Sandee said...

What a 18th birthday for sure. Two cars, the scooter and the trip to Boston plus $26,000 cash. Wow! That was unbelievable. Have a terrific day. :)

Liz {Learning To Juggle} said...

That has to be one of the most incredible things I have ever seen!!

Kristina said...

Oh my gosh. Wow!!!! That is so cool! You can only be happy for that kid.

Anonymous said...

OMG, that was incredible. I almost started jumping around when he spun the second 100!