CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

11/22/08

SNOW ICE CREAM! YUMMY IN MY TUMMY!

Here is an easy and yummy treat for those snow filled, winter days. A recipe for Snow Ice Cream! I remember making this with my best friend in Ohio when I was a kid. I can't wait for the snow to hit Michigan hard. I'm ready to make Ice Cream with the boys!





Ingredients:
1 cup milk
½ teaspoon vanilla
½ cup sugar
4-5 cups unpacked snow
Food coloring
Ice cream cones or serving bowls

Instructions:

Collect freshly fallen snow. In a large bowl, mix together milk, vanilla, and sugar. Stir until the sugar dissolves well. Add the snow to the blended concoction, stirring constantly until it looks like ice cream. TaDa...all done!
If you want it to look like Snow Cones you can add a few drops of food coloring. Easy Peasy!
HAPPY SNOW DAY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is on my list of things to do with snow this year!!!

Maggie said...

Yum! We drizzle maple syrup over bowls of snow and eat it. I'm looking forward to some good snow too.

Janetta Gray said...

I am so jealous! When I was growing up, my Dad & I had a tradition. We would always make snow-cream (vanilla for me, chocolate for him). Between the yucky college campus snow (I’m not putting that into my mouth) and the hectic, busy, life of a newlywed, it's been about 5 years since I had the yummy winter treat. Here's to hoping that southern KY gets a good snow this year!