CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

6/6/10

HI MOM!

I haven't been blogging as much as I used to.  It's really a shame, because many of our family memories are held within this blog. I've even had a hard-cover book made of "half" of this blog.  It serves as a family scrapbook and has been a joyful read.

The kids crack up at their pictures and our son, Vinze, has dubbed it his favorite book in the world.

My mother, who lives in Kentucky, has commented a few times that she misses the family blog.  This used to be the place she would surf to find out how we are doing and see how the kids have grown.  I've slacked off long enough I suppose.

I've decided to pick blogging back up, full force.  I hope to add memories and pictures and rants, on a regular basis.  I hope my mom and dad love getting to see what's going on with our family.  I hope Blogger keeps on being free so I can continue to print books to keep as family treasures. I hope my 15 minute a day, self imposed limit, to free myself of Facebook holds out!  Facebook keeps me from blogging!

I hope my mom is reading this because I've written this post to say, Look-out, Mom!  I'm back! :o)

1 comment:

Mommahopper said...

I loved reading your blog! Love reading other larger families that homeschool! Glad you are back! I started blogging at the beginning of this year, didn't give up my face book, just all those crazy games my mom got me involved in!!!
Look forward to hearing about your life!!