CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

1/12/12

PINTEREST: Tights and Leggings

The Cute Way
I have been sucked into the abyss people!  For those who have found Pinterest, you know what I mean.  For those who have not...come with me and I'll show you that which stares back at you my friend.  tee heee heee....

I am CUH-RAZY For Pinterest.  I cannot get enough. It is an OCD persons dream...thus the reason I am an instant fanatic!

You have to be invited.  If you want to join, just click here to be "invited" by me. If the link doesn't work for you, just leave a comment below with your email address and I'll invite you...and then I'll delete your comment so your email isn't hanging around the blogsphere forever.

I am making it a daily goal to do/make/start and/or study one thing from my Pinterest Board(s) every day.

Today I found the picture above.  I decided to do the quick project. I wrapped all of Jaibrian's legging/tights onto one hanger to free up a much needed drawer in her room.  It's the little things people! The picture above is not mine. I managed to put 13 tights on one hanger.. Here is what I did...

Hot Mess of a Hanger
I know it's a hot mess, but the drawer is ready for gloves, undies and socks.  That's all I care about at this point. The Pinterest gal who explained the tights hanger thingy said it was a great way to decorate with ordinary things.  Well, not so much in this house. I put the hanger in the closet...again...MY goal was to free up a drawer. Goal achieved! That's the beauty of Pinerest. Ideas are just that...ideas.  The implementation varies to meet the individual need.  Thank Heaven for that.

I am off to find tomorrow's assignment!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I have to say, I'm a HUGE fan as well and I've only just started.
Check out mine!
http://pinterest.com/yuccamesamom/