CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

4/9/12

SPRING UPDATE 2012

I have neglected to blog as much as I'd like. If I don't get my rear in gear, there aren't going to be enough memories to make our annual hard-cover book from this blog. 

The Highlights that I've missed are....

Brisan went to a homeschool teen dance with some of his friends.  He refused to dance...as usual, but he was there and that's a memory...so there.






Kazz and Becca got new flooring for their dining room.  Brian and Kazz laid the hardwood.


I've started cooking a lot of fun things in cupcake pans; 
since I am now on a gluten free diet due to my illness. 


 
I cannot believe how many things can be made in snack size/portion sizes that are appropriate for the kids...and adults.


Pizza, Pancakes filled with yummyness, Nacho/Taco Cups, Baked Pasta, Eggs...Basically, you name it and it can be made in a portion sized amount easily in a cupcake pan.



This spring brought highs of 80 degrees in March...and Hail in the same week!  After the hail storm the kids went out to play in shorts and a T-Shirt only hours later.  Very odd weather....
Vinze had his 5th grade Colonial Days fun in March.








Brian made a Pillory for the event.  I bought feathers for the kids to use as Quill pens. He had some fun.
Before donating the pillory to the school, the kids had to get their pictures taken in it.

Vinze's picture was taken at the school event.

 
 




I think that about catches us up to date.  I hope to blog more so we don't have many of these thrown together posts.  Wish me luck. :o)


No comments: