CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

9/15/14

INCENSE...NONSENSE...I MEAN INNOCENCE!

Daxx: Mom can I use dad's lighter stick?
Me: Why do you need a lighter?
Daxx: I'm learning how to make bracelets on YouTube and I need a lighter stick.
Me: I think your dad used the last of it for the grill.
Daxx: But we use Cocaine!!
Me: Cocaine??
Daxx: Yes.
Me: Co..Caine.
Daxx: Yes! Cocainnnne.
Me: Who is using Cocaine!?!?
Daxx: WE Do!!
Me: We do?? You use Cocaine?
Daxx: Yes and Dad does.
Me: Daxx where in the world would your dad use Cocaine?
Daxx: In. The GRILLLL!
Me: ...blink....blink... I think you mean ProPane. (Emphasis on the p sounds)
Daxx: Propane. We use propane!!
Me: What were we talking about?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very Nice Information Thank you keep it up Regard HDVOGO