CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

7/9/06

IT'S COMING THIS FRIDAY!

We have the news we've been waiting to hear. The adoption will be finalized in court this Friday. We are to wear dress clothes. No shorts, t-shirts or jeans..The formal letter indicated. Well that's doable! LOL

This Friday...This Friday...THIS Friday is the day!
Our babies will be ours forever.

OUR babies! :-)


--------------------------
UPDATE:
Here's our family, my parents and our wonderful judge on adoption day...




Vinze up front with proud arms and very serious face, :-) Brise in yellow, Kazz in the suit next to my little mommy in light blue. Brian holds Kole in blue, Daxx in red, I'm there by Daxx and my dad stands by me. The Judge is in his robe and red tie. What a proud, beautiful day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh!!! I'll say it was a proud and wonderful day for you!!

Congratulations!:D