CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

4/25/07

ANY GIVEN MOMENT #1...

At this moment...

It's a rainy day and I'm listening to the sounds of my home. Patter patter on our rooftop...Vinze (7) is singing and playing on the computer. Daxx (3) is whining because he wants Kole (3) to give back his train. Kole is hanging on to the train entranced by the television. Kazz (14) is sitting on the couch watching cartoons with the twins. Brise (10) is playing video games downstairs and I'm typing. The dishwasher is churning. The computer is buzzing.

"...only from cartoon network!" is echoing down the hallway.

Some people will live their whole lives without getting to experience the hum drum daily life of a mother or father.

I'm so glad I'm not one of them.

No comments: