CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

5/29/07

MY BROKEN LEG...or...MY MISSING MUSCLES...

Okay, so here's the deal. My tibia and femur bones touch when I walk. I can't balance. Physical therapy is a good thing, I've found. Tricia, my PTist, points out that my bones are fine but my muscles are gone. She says that's okay because we can build muscle back, it just takes time.

I say, "I was supposed to be walking by now." phooey! *sigh*

Ho Hum...No tears here however. I'm moving, I'm driving, I'm laughing, My husband is smiling, our boys are happy, healthy and here.

Life is good.

My leg will heal. My muscles will become strong again. So I'll have a trick knee. Whippy-doodle...
There are those with much worse.

That's the update from the Tibial Plateau Fracture part of my life.

Better news to come later. :-)

No comments: