CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

6/25/07

CHOO CHOOO!!

We took a train ride yesterday...


over to a Military Base to look at decommissioned planes.



It was a hoot to see the boy's faces as the train began to move. Daxx kept saying, "You see through those doors?! You See?! That Blue Train is pulling us! RRRAAARRR!

You see Thomas pulling us?!"



It was totally NOT Thomas but it was Blue-ish and

he got the greatest kick out of the whole new adventure.

When the train pulled through the fenced area at the Military Base a uniformed officer boarded the automotive and checked it for who knows what.

After the search the train travelled to the museum where we were able to go and check out the planes. Kole was afraid to touch them. The sheer size of the vehicles were enough to give him pause.


He didn't cry but he would walk up to them and stare.

To touch them was, well THAT was just too much.

Brise had a nice time hanging out with his brothers and also his good friend Brad.






Kazz helped Vinze climb onto a war vehicle of some sort that I'M SURE people are NOT supposed to be climbing on top of, but that's the fun of it I suppose. LOL






Brian took pictures of our boys in action as they scattered around the place.



We were glad to see that the grounds weren't so big that we couldn't keep them all in sight at any given time.



I was my usual decrepit self. I got a pain here and then there and then my toe hurt and I had to take off my shoe to readjust it. (rolling eyes) THEN after much himming and hawwing we decided to catch the train back to our car. TooT TooT...


The day did not end!


We ended up at the park where the boys ate chips, drank water and played!



Youth...It's a beautiful thing.


I Just Can't Believe My Life! :-)

No comments: