CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

6/22/07

OUR CAMPERS ARE HOME...

QUICK UPDATE:

Kazz is going to camp in August.

Brise: "It was more like church than fun. I had to get up at 7 in the morning and read Bible verses." He doesn't think he's going back even though he really liked the swimming, blob, zip line, fishing, roller blading, sling shots, arhery, shooting shot guns, playing camp games and laughing with his friends.

Ooookayyy...what am I missing here?

Vinze: "Can I e-mail my couselors yet?" "Can I come back this year too?!" "Will you develop my film?" "Wanna hear my Bible Verses?" " I got to swim and use sling shots and go down a fire pole and ..." "Can you pay them for next year today?"

I think he liked it a little. LOL

Home safe!

No comments: