CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

8/3/07

HE'S BEEN HIT AGAIN...


KAZZ'S
BICYCLE STORY CONTINUES...


A moment ago Kazz walked into our home with a fuming expression on his face.

"Mom. Did dad do anything with my bikes?"

I know he was half hoping I'd say,
"Yes dear you didn't put them away so he hid them." But that was not the case.

The bikes are gone. These are the bikes that he bought last year after finally saving enough money to get the great hoopty doo bike he really wanted. He went to the store to buy the $300 bike and the guy gave him two for money.

WELL! He couldn't pass up two Haro's for that price!

They're gone...right out of our shed. Goners!

God knows I'm afraid to buy the kid a car!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shelly, this is so sad...

My condolences.... :-(

DeeAnn said...

Hi. I came across your blog from your comments on my friend Tonya's blog. Would you please email a copy of your chore list to me? I love your rules. I would only have to add saying "Awwww" right next to the eye-rolling part. My kids are 11, 8, 3 and 20 mo. They are fine about doing what I tell them when I tell them, but I want to get them very clear and doing it without me asking before I pop out this next one in Feb. Thanks for your help! rollinsfamily@nctv.com