CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

9/3/07

INDIANA BEACH VACATION DAY TWO

One Tuesday we went back to Indiana Beach.
Everyone was ready for another day of fun!

We decided to take our swimsuits and go to the water park and beach also.
The beach sand was sooo hot! Oh My Goodness!
The water however was so cooling and refreshing.


It was a hot, hot day. Even though we used suntan lotion Brian and I ended up with sunburns.
It was more of the same on day two...ride after ride...running around willy nilly.
Today we ate Taco's from the taco stand at the park! They were very good.
I forgot to metion that we rode the Shafer Queen Paddle Boat on day one.
It was a fun ride. We saw quite a few ducks and so many pretty homes on the water.
The view of the park from the water is amazing.

This is my house...well...It's the one I covet! LOL

1 comment:

Peanut Butter Kisses said...

Oh my gosh...I'm so with you on that house! Wouldn't that be swweet?