CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

9/16/07

SITTING IN OUR CAMPER...

Sing it with me now...

"Sittin' in our camper today, just a few miles from home todayyyyhayyy,
Sittin' in our camper todayhay...wastin' tiiiiiiime

Looks like somethin's gonna change, I'm so glad I'm on my way, to be sane,
Sittin' in our camper todayhay wastin' tiiiiime."
--------------------
There's nothing like sitting in a warm camper on a fall morning, in a KOA Kampground, sipping my first cold cup of Mt. Dew, listening to the kids laugh and talk outside, to bring me out of my cooped up in the house, scheduled life, blues.

This is JUST what the doctor ordered. Now that my head is clearing and my soul is souring I'll try to think of things to do once a week to get our hineys out of the house, break up the homeschooling monotony and revamp our attitudes throughout the fall/winter months.

Wednesday sounds like a good day...over the hump day and all.

Ah sweet relaxation.

No comments: