CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

2/9/08

CVS SATURDAY!

I fogot to take a picture. We had already put a bag of stuff away before I realized. Ho Hum...

Here is a boring version of my CVS savings.

I bought...

2 large bags of M&M's
2 100 count Boxes of Excedrin
1 Large Gain Detergent
1 Venus Embrace Razor
1 Gillette Phenom Power Razor
2 Swanson Chicken Broths
1 Tomato Soup to go
2 White Shoe laces

GRAND TOTAL BEFORE MY SAVINGS $66.18...

WHAT DID I ACTUALLY PAY ????

I PAID $1.69 AND GOT $22 IN ECB'S TO USE NEXT WEEK!

So far this year I've paid $20.30 for $229.70 worth of merchandise!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!
You are a quick learner. It really is sooo much fun isn't it. Now I rush over here to see how you do each week. :-)

Kristie

momwithbrownies said...

I love this. I sit and figure it out at our dining room table. I'm a big time coupon gal now also!

I can't believe I wasted so much money in years past! *sob*

I'm so happy to have found this!

Kristina said...

I can't believe I wasted so much money in years past!*sob*

I know! It kills me that Crystal is only 24(?). I wish I had learned this SOOOO much sooner.

Oh, well. It's never too late.