CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

2/3/08

CVS SUNDAY SPENDING

(Spell check isn't working!!)
Alrighty here is the one day total for CVS spending week two. I say week two but really I'll probably go back at least once this week. However, instead of waiting until the end of the week to show you what I've got, I like to show everyone my one day total. It's just easier for me to post the same day I buy.

This week I was able to spend more money because I got two $10 gift cards from Mypoints.com

Mypoints is an online website where you can sign up to get e-mails sent to you. All you have to do
is click on the email which will open a merchants website...
like yahoo or best buy or whatever...then you just close the website. You've just gotten 5 points for clicking on that e-mail. When you click on enough emails to get 1400 points you get to have a $10 gift card from oh CVS or Applebees or Bestbuy or whichever card you pick from the mypoints.com site.
Free Money!!


If you sign up at myponts can you please put me down as a referral? bmabe4@wowway.com

HERE IS WHAT I GOT TODAY!





$90.77 worth of medicines, toiletries and household cleaners for $35.00 but I got $35.42 in ECB's on my receipt so I actually got it all for negative .42 cents!
I had a total of $90.77
I used the online coupon from CVS for $5 off $30 purchase
Total $85.77

I was told by the cashier that I could use the receipt version with that coupon so I used

one of my $5 off $25 purchase next.
Total $80.77
I then used my merchant coupons from the newspaper which totaled $10.50
Total $70.27
I then used $16 in ECB's from last week.
Total $54.27
I then used my $2.50 receipt coupon for Nuprin and my $1.50 receipt coupon for vitamins
Total $50.27
I then used my two $10 mypoints.com gift cards.
$30.27 plus tax
I paid $35.00 out of pocket exactly and GOT BACK $35.42 in ECB's
to be used as cash and a $5 off $25 coupon!!
TECHNICALLY I PAID A NEGATIVE 42 CENTS FOR THIS STUFF!!
Granted had I not had my gift cards I would have ended up buying less and spending .50 cents out of pocket and getting $21.93 in ECB's
but like I said, I splurged on a sanitizing toothbrush holder and the good toilet paper. :-)

No comments: