CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

4/10/08

4 MONTHS OF CVS HAS SAVED US...

$189.00 PER MONTH!


We've used Quicken to balance our "checkbook" for quite a few years now. It dawned on me today that I could actually create a table to compare what we spent on groceries last year from January thru April. I made just such a table today.

I'm sure we will continue on the same budget path for the rest of this month that we have for the past three months, so I was able to calculate our spending thru April.

We are saving $189.00 per month on our groceries by buying toothpaste, medicines, toilet paper, milk and shower items at CVS.

WOW!

No, I'm not getting paid to say this and I am in no way affiliated with CVS or contracted by them to talk about them. LOL

We've been paying extra payments on our mortgage to pay it off sooner than we had anticipated!
Now I know why we have the extra cash! :-) Thank you Crystal!

No comments: