CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

7/31/08

THE HARRY POTTER TRAILER HAS BEEN RELEASED!

Oh my Goodness! My long time readers will know why this is exciting to me. In short, I am one of the many who joined the "Ban Harry" movement when the books first became popular, only to look into it for myself and jump wholeheartedly onto the "I Love This Literature and the Films" bandwagon.

The love of this series has been one that Kazz and I have shared throughout his childhood.

We've gone to the midnight book sales together
and
we would stand in line at midnight for the midnight showings of the movies.

This is something we have bonded over and will never forget as long as we live. This November we get to stand in line to watch the next movie! When the series of movies end, Kazz will be Eighteen. *sigh..sob*

I just watched the trailer and I cannot tell you how excited I am. You don't even know! I would rather watch this movie than go to Disney World!

Alright Harry Fans...This is the trailer! Enjoy!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I so love Harry Potter, like u I can't wait to see it on the big screen. Thanks so much for this!

DP said...

That's very creepy, almost Omen-like. Well done.

Oh, and I've finished the books, too.

momwithbrownies said...

I've never seen the Omen. Isn't that the one that makes out a baby to be satan or something like that? Ahhh!! LOL

I don't watch horror films. They scare the jeepers out of me.

Harry Potter, however, is more of a thriller on the big screen. They get more thrilling as they go. I'm SOOOO EXCITED! :o) *big deep breath* You have no idea! (Well you probably do. LOL)