CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

8/2/08

MY BUMPER STICKER IDEAS

I don't like to put bumper stickers on cars because I would actually have to put it on the bumper. However, when we bought our mini-van I became a bumper sticker lover!


(this is one we have on our van)

Vans have a few spots on the back windows where bumper stickers fit quite nicely, which is nice because stickers can be taken off of glass quite easily.


(We have a version of this one on our van too..I'm getting carried away! LOL)

I had a sticker made up and liked it so much that I ordered 88 of them! LOL Needless to say, many of my homeschooling friends have them on their vehicles now.



I am in the mood to make more bumper stickers! We now have a 15 passenger van so there is more room on the back windows! LOL
Got any great homeschool bumper sticker idea? These are my best ideas.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You make these? How much for them? I really want the first two.
I knew someone who had something similar and she never got back to me about making one. You can email me :)

Anonymous said...

The very best sticker that I have ever seen was in a parking lot of our church that read ~
Jesus loves you, the rest of us think you are an
A**hole...
I know that is not so nice, but to this day it totally cracks me up.