CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

1/20/09

BRISAN TURNS 12 TODAY or THE TANUK DANCE!

Kazz found this fun song on Youtube a few months ago. I don't know if it's Turkish or Indian or what, but I do know it's fun and our kids love to dance to it.


Today is Brisan's 12th Birthday so we took the day off school and decided to watch movies and dance. Brise and I played Monopoly as the rest of the household went a little nuts.



This is what I caught of Daxx and Kole's dance as done to "Tunak Tunak Tun."





Brian ended up coming home early today also. It has been such a nice, family day. I just don't want it to end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Brisan! I must say, you look older than 12.

Glad you're all having a wonderfully happy day.

Anonymous said...

So sweet. I hope he had a great day.