CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

11/11/11

DAILY LIFE AND A MIDNIGHT VIDEO GAME HUNT WITH BRISAN


It is no secret that I am a night owl.  I firmly believe that all good things happen after midnight.  (I know, I know...take my mother card from me now...)

I have always enjoyed going out with Kazz and Brise to midnight book releases, midnight movies and all things nightime fun.  There is something magical about being out late with my children, playing, talking, sitting in silence as we wait with bated breath for the next best thing to hit their lives.  Memories in the making...Love, Love, LOVE it!

Tonight was no exception...though I almost missed it!  I didn't sleep well last night...as usual. I have my days and nights mixed up...Or as I like to say...I should be living in Hawaii where the time is right instead of in Michigan where the time is wrong...but that's another post for another day.

At any rate, I didn't sleep well and had a lot of things to do today. The kids had a half day of school, Brian had to buy a new vehicle because his old vehicle finally died....just in time to buy his 40th Birthday Present of a vehicle.  He loves it; As do I...though I'm not a big fan of the color...but I digress.

So, to recap, Brian took a 1/2 day off work, we drove the kids to school, Brian bought a vehicle and picked the kids up, I drove Jaibrian over to the doctor to get her cast off, then over to my FAVORITE second hand store to buy a bunch of T-Shirts for Vinze to wear during Basketball practice. I grabbed a winter coat for Daxx in the process and a few long sleeved shirts for Kole too; Spent a whopping $20.00...tee hee... Love That Place....

Anywhoo....We arrived home just in time to eat a little bit and get Vinze ready for Basketball.  Brian had gone to work, I fell asleep and because my husband is wonderful...I didn't wake up until 11:30pm, when I heard rustling in the house.

I thought the kids were milling about, but it was Brian and Brise getting ready to head out for the midnight release of Elder Skrolls Skyrim! What?!  Hey, that's MY job! I go the midnight runs to...well, to ANYWHERE!

Brian has to work tomorrow.  God love his heart.  He woke up when Brise came upstairs...fully expecting me to be working at my computer....but I was asleep!  Brian got up to take his boy to get the video game he had ordered in advance.  What a dad.  We are so blessed.

I had woken up during their conversation....just in time to usurp Brian's position and place myself in the driver's seat for that destination.  (He was oh so happy to go back to bed.)  How exciting!! Another Midnight Run.  Brise even let me take pictures of him holding his new loot!

Now that IS a treat because he does NOT like having his picture taken.  I took it for all it was worth.  He WILL be in this blog book! LOL

So, I sit typing, blogging and smiling.  Brian is fast asleep in his warm bed and Brise is having a ball playing his new video game.  Life is grand, and fun and full of wonderful memories like these.  *sigh* I Just Can't Believe My Life.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That was wonderful to read first thing in the morning! Your family makes me smile because you love each other so much. Enjoy the game!