CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

7/24/07

Life Today...

As you know by now our Vinze wants to go to "real" school.

Well, that's all well and good but because of this decision, things keep popping up that I need to address.
For instance, His bedroom is downstairs. I can't walk downstairs very easily anymore due to my little mishap in February. I'll, of course, be the one waking him in the mornings to get him off to school. What to do...What to dooo...

Kazz, to our astonishment, has said that he wouldn't mind sharing a room with Vinze. What a hoot!

Oddly enough after having parented boys since 1992, I was under the impression that this should be an easy move since Kazz already has 2 beds in his room.

"Well, all we have to do is move Vinnie's clothes and toys up and we're good to go!" I said.

NOT!

As I walked into Kazz's room today I realized that his trash basket was overflowing into his closet. I opened the closet door to discover a whole lot of "stuff" hanging about in there. The side of the closet that I thought Vinze could use is full. That stuff will have to be discarded or found a new home. The clothes that I thought would just hop into the dresser cannot because Kazz actually does have clothes, though he says otherwise on a daily basis.

The drawers that Vinze had been using under his bunk bed for storage don't fit under Kazz's beds. We had to prop the beds up on small bricks to achieve our storage goals. LOL While propping them up on bricks it became apparent that Kazz likes to shove things under his bed and he also doesn't mind dust bunnies accumulating under there either.

Brisan's hair had turned gray in the time it took to prop up one bed!

Well, now I'm looking at a mess in the living room, 2 bedrooms and I still have laundry waiting for attention.

I'll take on the laundry. As for the bedrooms. That's the price they pay for living in crud. They are working today. I've noticed Brise taking time to go to his room off and on today too. I'm pretty sure it's a good thing I can't get down the steps to check it out myself! LOL

They are happy little campers though, and none the worse for wear. I think I'll have to put sweeping their rooms on the chore chart. I'm sure I'll get money for that quite often! Brian and I will be able to afford more than Starbucks on our monthly date after that it added, I'm sure! :-)

I just can't believe my life!

No comments: